Do you want to get thick eyebrows?
Home remedies work great to get dark and voluminous eyebrows.
But don’t expect overnight results.
Usually, the growth of eyebrows will be around 0.016mm per day.
Here are 3 ways that will make your eyebrows to grow thicker, fuller and healthier with investing in expensive products.
Using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
This is a very good eyebrow growth remedy. Vaseline locks the moisture from escaping and provides conditions to grow eyebrows thicker and faster.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry.
- Use a cotton bud or even with your fingertip to apply vaseline jelly around your eyebrows.
- Leave overnight for fast results.
Onion Juice Remedy
Onions are rich in Sulphur which are very good for hair growth. Onion helps in the growth of collagen tissues which strengthens eyebrow hair follicles.
- Extract juice from a fresh onion.
- Dip a cotton swab into onion juice and apply on your thin eyebrows.
- Massage for one minute and leave it overnight.
- Do this once a day for one week to grow eyebrows fast.
Egg Yolk & Castor Oil Serum
Egg yolk contains a protein which is similar to hair growth supplement keratin. Castor oil provides nutrition to the hair.
- Separate yolk from an egg and beat well to get an even consistency.
- Then add a few drops of castor oil to the yolk and mix well.
- Using a cotton swab apply this mixture onto your eyebrows.
- Leave for about 30 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Do this weekly thrice for better results.